So, in a summer without weddings (thank you Covid), I decided to team up with some of my favourite suppliers to create some romantic bridal vibes. The lovely Dodmoor House, Northamptonshire hosted us for the day, and we created a whole wedding around the colour scheme blush pink, eucalyptus, and gold.
Myself and Rachel, (@oxfordshire_bridal_hair_) created a couple of different looks, along with a selection of dresses from Jess at Stunning Bridal.
I’m so thrilled with the results of this shoot, and would recommend any of the suppliers that were involved:
- Photography: Poppy Carter Portraits
- Videography: First Sight Weddings
- Makeup: Makeup By Liv
- Hair: Oxfordshire Bridal Hair
- Décor & Styling: The Rustic Wedding Company
- Planning: Very Special Events
- Flowers: Lilac & Wild
- Cake: The Greenhouse Cakerie
- Dresses: Stunning Bridal
- Venue: Dodmoor House
- Stationery: Wild Calligraphy
- Leather Jacket: Mimosa Bridal